Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate My Indonesian Idea (Vegan) for Healthy Food

My Indonesian Idea (Vegan).

My Indonesian Idea (Vegan)

Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my indonesian idea (vegan). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Indonesian Idea (Vegan) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Indonesian Idea (Vegan) is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my indonesian idea (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Indonesian Idea (Vegan):

  1. {Get 2 of bananas.
  2. {Make ready of Some oil for frying.
  3. {Make ready Handful of sweet corn.
  4. {Make ready Half of onion.
  5. {Get 1 of small carrot.

Instructions to make My Indonesian Idea (Vegan):

  1. We will fry one banana on a little oil,cut into 4 pieces, and we leave the other banana raw, and simply slice it, mix it with slices of onion. For garnish: shredded raw carrot and sweet corn. I only had from can, but fresh cooked sweet corn is even better. This combo of onion and banana is so unique for me!.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my indonesian idea (vegan) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Favorite Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake for Diet Recipe

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Traditional milanese panettone for Dinner Recipe

Easiest Way to Make Exotic "Holiday" French Toast for Vegetarian Food